BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 3 and 4 in a glance

A month has passed by since i landed my feet on this beautiful city.

Loving the city, loving the weather.
Though I am still in search of meeting new friends and faces, I am grateful to have known the ones that are with me now.
Thank you. Deep from my heart.
Thrilled to be able to do the "thing" I have always wanted to do.
ATTENDING MUSIC CONCERTS!
At least I get to cross out this one out of my bucket list.
Bacardi Express Concert on Thursday, Lady GaGa on Friday..
And that's where I'm gonna take out my leopard-printed pants and baggy t shirt!
Music life is gooooood..
University is somewhat new to me.
A month being with it, I would say I like it.
Busy, yes. But at the same time relaxing.
Yes, I can see the irony. But you know what I mean.
Discovered really awesome bands while doing my favourite online hobby -- YouTube!
Check out Stars. A Canadian Band. Unique. Genius.
I guess life is thus far good. Hopefully it would be great.
I settled down. But still adapting.
But I gotta say, hey Brisbane, you're lovely..
Week 5 is gonna be a blast and I am so looking forward to it! Will definitely update..
Hope an interesting life will pick up from there.
Hope.Fully.

0 comments: